OpenVZ offers a great solution for clients that do not need kernel access on their VPS and can benefit from the burst-able RAM limit that is much faster.
OpenVZ is an Operating System-level server virtualization solution, that’s built on Linux platform. It creates isolated, secure virtual private servers / vitual environments on a single physical server which enables better server utilization to ensure that application’s resource usage is optimized. Each Virtual environment functions as a stand-alone server. These virtual environments can be rebooted independently and have root access, users, IP addresses, memory, processes, files, applications, system libraries and configuration files. It offers the security of a dedicated server because a container cannot be accessed by other containers running on the hardware node.
Outsource OpenVZ Management and Administrations
What actsupport offers on OpenVZ?
- OpenVZ installation
- Creating and Managing Containers
- Adding OS templates
- Container migration between nodes
- VPS creation/reinstallation from scratch
- Virtualization support & Node Management
- Migrate a dedicated server to OpenVZ Container
- Start/stop/reboot the environment
- Backup and restore virtual servers
- 24/7 Node Monitoring
- Applying Patches and Updates