Webmail is not working
Cause – I
1. Make sure the IME_ADMIN and IME_USER are having permission for the webmail folder. IME_ADMIN should have full control.
2. If still there are problems, change the webmail’s application pool -> prop -> change to user / network service.
3. Make sure mail enable /Plesk DNS services are running.
4. Do a IISreset .
Cause – 2
1. Login to server
2. Open Computer Management
3. Click Web sites under IIS manager
4. Locate webmail(mewebmail) and right click and click properties
5. Under web site tab click advanced.
6. You will see Ip address, port and host header vales.
7. Click add.
8. Enter Ip address(default or IP ADDRESS), port (80), and webmail.domainname.com.
9. Click OK.
10. Stop and start webmail web site.